fuel tank trailer
No more waiting hours to get your equipment up and running. Get your crew working faster without waiting for fuel trucks to arrive.
Stop burning money in lost wages while staff waits for expensive fuel trucks or long trips into town to get fuel.
With fuel onsite, you can stop or reduce the scheduling of fuel trucks, taking more stress off of your plate.
YOU HAVE THE FUEL TO KEEP GOING WITH YOU!
On-site and ready to go. Your high quality, expertly handcrafted, fuel tanker is an affordable and time-saving way to keep you and your crew working. It’s easily towed by a one-ton truck so that you can have fuel where you want it. Hassle-free.
It pays for itself in the time and money you will save. it’s easy to use and hassle-free. It’s certified as a CSA B620-14 highway tanker truck.
MECHANICAL + ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS
- GPI 24V 25gpm fuel pump
- GPI flomec fuel meter (not trade certified)
- Parker Velcon VF 61 filter
- Self retracting hose reel with 75’ of aviation grade fuel hose
- Aviation fuel nozzle OPW 295SA or standard diesel or gasoline nozzle to suit application
100’ grounding reel
- Two 120 watt solar panels with digital controller
- 4- 12volt deep cycle batteries connected in series and parallel to make two 24 volt cells
- All trailer wiring is connected with oversized 14ga minimum wire and heat shrink adhesive lined butt connectors
- All lighting is LED
- Certified under CSA B620-14 highway tanker trucks and TC portable tanks
- TC406 single wall specification tank
- 3900 liter capacity
- Tank heads are 5/8” thick aluminum plate shell is 3/16”
- All welding is completed in accordance with ASME section IX
- Tank is fully integrated into trailer
- 16” manway with fill port
- 1 ¼” suction
- 1” tank drain
- Modify or remove solar system
- Tool shelving, hangers or drawers in storage compartment
- Generator slide out in storage compartment
- Leaf spring walking beam suspension
- Dual wall tank
- Increase or decrease tank volume
- Dual tank and dual pump system
- Increase trailer gvwr
- Tridem axle configuration
- Internal combustion engine fluid pump
- Truck mounted tanker upfitting
- Gooseneck trailer (5th wheel)
- Dual A-arm long travel suspension for off road use
- Snow Ski kit for winter operations
GET YOUR FUEL TANK TRAILER
THE EASY WAY
2 - Let's Plan Your Trailer
Meet with our professionals to plan out your tank trailer needs.
3 - Relax, We Got This!
Kick back and relax while we complete your custom fuel tank trailer.